• This is the second edition after tremendous success of the first
• Written by experts with high academic credentials, inclination, and capability
• Divided into nine sections for a fluid flow of content with a focused approach; covering 49 chapters, out of which 19 chapters have been revised with latest information and remaining 30 chapters in improvised format
• Gives an insight into the basic physics as well as the mechanism involved in the structure of various equipment used in anesthesia and critical care clinic
• Helps in better understanding the procedures and techniques of administering anesthesia
• Only "anesthesia equipment" book that includes DVD-ROM that serves as an audiovisual aid for a clear understanding of day-to-day anesthetic procedures
• Targeted towards undergraduates, postgraduates, and practicing anesthesiologists interested in better understanding of the basics of anesthesia equipment.