The Yadava period is the most important period in ancient Indian history. However, no detailed study of this period is done by the historians. So also, the position of women during the Yadava period is completely neglected, which is the important aspect of social history
This is the first attempt to study the position of women during the Yadava period. I hope the study will be welcomed by the students of history.
2. Past Heritage — The Position of Woman From Early Vedic Period to the Period of the Yadavas.
3. Brief Outline of the Social and Cultural Life in the Hindu Society During the Yadava Period, which had its Bearing on the Position of Woman
4. The Position of Woman in the Yadava Period (From Her Birth to Death)
5. Religious Status Enjoyed by Woman During the Yadava Period
6. The Eminent Woman and their Contribution During the Yadava Period in Maharashtra