Oral Medicine and Radiology is an all-inclusive book serving the essential purpose of simplifying complex facts related to the field.
-Written in an easily understandable language with brevity.
- Covers all the current concepts of the subject.
- In addition, the book includes a number of tables, flowcharts and clinical images making it student-friendly.
- Special emphasis on 'Pathogenesis and Treatment.'
- All included treatment modalities are completely evidence based.
- A 'List of Important Questions for Theory and Viva' has been added for improving students' self-assessment skills.
- Clinical knowledge related to diagnosis and treatment of oral diseases is highlighted.
- This is the first book comprising MCQs, Case History-based
- Questionnaires and Pictorial-based Questionnaires.
- Case history has got special attention and includes various methods of examination with numerous illustrations.
- Includes over 1100 illustrations.
- Pharmacology chapter is entirely focused on oral diseases.
- Acts as a ready-reference for the BDS fourth year students, postgraduate students as well as for the practicing clinicians.