Fifth edition of AIIMS Essence replete with new pattern of questions, image based questions and recent advances. To provide to an edge, image based questions are discussed thoroughly. Triads, signs, investigation of choices and topics based on “most common” type of questions are included to save your precious time and to help you in revision at the most crucial hours. The explanations are written in a cogent manner and without any ambiguity. The explanations have been taken from standard text books available for super specialty and recent journal review articles so that one can get the best preparation without wastage of precious time of going through all those books.
• Gold standard book for PGMEE preparation.
• Authentic questions of AIIMS PG entrance examination.
• Contains image-based questions.
• Includes Special AIIMS Pattern Questions.
• Question Paper of AIIMS November 2018 given in full color in the beginning.
• Fully coloured, thoroughly revised, updated from Harrison 20th/e, Bailey & Love 27th/e, Robbins 9th/e, Goodman Gilman 12th/e, Schwartz 10th/e, Sabiston 20th/e, Gray’s Anatomy 41st/e, Park 25th/e, Harper 30th/e and Ganong 25th/e.
• Thoroughly verified answers from subject specialist, faculty members of Dr Pritesh Institute and PG aspirants.
• Explanations in tabulated form.
• Explanations incorporating only high yielding and relevant facts.
• Highlights important, golden facts, and previously asked questions.
• Controversial questions and image-based questions are handled with special care to clear the concepts.
• Line diagrams to minimise tedious efforts.
• Mnemonics for faster learning.